We pride ourselves on being outspoken forward thinkers with the ability to analyse, adapt, react and evolve to all situations. We are always looking for bright, ambitious individuals with a similar vision and passion; those who are not afraid to think outside the 'tank'. An ideal candidate should have working knowledge of the profile they're applying for. If you're looking for a job in a creative digital agency, we're impartial of whether you're a fresh-off-the-boat graduate, an established industry expert or someone in between. As long as you know what you're doing, can do it with pizzazz and are adaptable to new scenarios as they arise, you'll fit in perfectly with our little school of fish.
So go ahead, take the plunge! Scan through the vacancies in our digital marketing agency for one that best suit your skills and dive right in! We're looking forward to hearing from you.
Should have working knowledge & experience on email leads and web leads.
Should have experience in selling web services through regular follow up with clients and generating good sales.
Submitting sales reports, proposals, presentations, relevant documents, etc.
Negotiating with the clients and closing the leads.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Prospect for potential new clients for ORM services and turn these into increased business.
Identify enquiries within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization.
Research and build relationships with new clients.
Set up meetings between client decision-makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
Plan approaches and pitches.
Work with the ORM team to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
Participate in pricing the solution/service.
Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Deal with Pan India and International clients to drive ORM sales.
Minimum 2 years of experience in generating leads for ORM, SEO, PPC and other digital marketing services.
We are looking for a Search Performance manager to manage all performance marketing campaigns on all paid performance media platforms. The role is to analyze to optimize campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and the ROI.
We are interested in someone with a keen interest in keeping the business abreast of emerging technologies and developments in the digital industry and sharing that knowledge and information with the rest of the performance marketing department.
Looking for a BDM to sell SEO Services
Minimum of 2- 5 years of experience required
Manage the entire sales cycle (Lead Generation, client profiling and revenue generation), from prospecting to meeting and closing
Pitch business proposals to clients, negotiate, and close sales
Have a proven track record of selling digital services to leading brands and corporate organizations
Have a great understanding of digital services and how they can benefit clients
Have experience and skill in proposal writing, presentation, and pitching with excellent communication in English and local languages
Be a key player and contributor to the direction of this growing sales team
Crush sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
Sell SEO services to small and medium-sized companies
Skills: Marketing, Business Analysis
Language: English (Preferred)
Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
Education: Graduation / MBA / PG in Business Administration
As the lead for client servicing, you represent the value BCWW brings to its clients as a valued partner in its brand journey.
You directly influence CSAT and Account profitability.
Prime deliverables for this position are:
1.Client Satisfaction: Ensure that the marketing campaigns that BCWW engages the client in, are delivered to the client’s satisfaction across timelines, budgets and to the brief.
2. Execute an Account Plan for the year and build a strategy for the next 2-3 years
3. Achieve visibility for BCWW and enhance agency brand across client organizations.
4.Build awareness and goodwill for BCWW across stakeholders in the client’s organization
5. Build a team of account servicing executives and mentor them to succeed
10/12 years with a proven track record for delivering campaigns on digital and social platforms.
The planner is one of the key people responsible in the crafting of the message that needs to be communicated in order to elicit a desired response that helps our clients achieve their goals. He/ she is expected to take the lead on matters relating to the business, marketing and communication challenges regarding the client and developing plans to help overcome them.
1.Define business situation/task: State of affairs in client’s world and task they have given us at the moment.
2. Arriving at the problem: What is the biggest barrier, if resolved will help achieve the client’s ambition
3. Opportunity to help overcome challenge: Could be an opportunity from the lives of consumers, culture, category, business environment, or any other 4. Agency’s task: What we need to do to tap into the opportunity, to overcome the challenge and achieve goals.
5. Voice of consumer and brand: Maintaining balance between brand and consumer in a way thatenables them to relate to each other
6. Thinking proactively: Need to think proactively on client’s business, keeping a tab on category, bringing fresh perspective from outside the category, predicting challenges and hunting for opportunities.
7. Measurement of success: Required to set right measures for evaluating the effectiveness of agency’s work in achieving the client’s objectives. Also, to keep a close eye on these measurements for opportunities to optimize at any point in time.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Extensive and up to date domain knowledge to understand requirements and provide solutions
- Aware of digital marketing opportunities, full-funnel marketing and digital touch points
- Understanding of digital media paid and organic
- An ability to conduct research (primary and secondary) to provide context and background
- Well versed in building presentations
Full-time ASP.NET Programmers.
Graduates with at least 1-2 years experience working in a web-development company
Familiar with C#, HTML/HTML5,IIS, MS SQL / My SQL
Exposure to web-hosting, mail-server management, mailing software development/management
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing both back-end and front-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. They will be the responsible for the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Strong Knowledge of PHP5, PHP7 with a Codeigniter framework, Laravel
Strong Object Oriented Programming skills
Added advantage with CMS experiences like Magento, Word press and Drupal 7,8
Integration of user-facing elements.
A self-motivated programmer who cares about performance and creating powerful tools that are fun and easy to use. Were a PHP/MySQL shop
You should have a very strong OOPs background and Proficient in core PHP
Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules